GENERAL SURGICAL / Lights- Surgical
Floor Stand w/Battery
- Battery back-up power for the ability to maintain
over 2 hours of uninterrupted light output, in
case of power outage. An excellent internal power
control system ensures light for surgery in the
most adverse electrical conditions
- A lead-acid battery supplies back-up power. An
automatic switching device is incorporated for
battery operation in the event of power failure.
- Comes standard with re-sterilizable handle.
- Four casters, two with locking mechanisms,
allowing easy mobility
- --6,000 ft candles (64,500lux) output at 1mtr distance
--4,000º Kelvin color temperature
- 12 Volt 90 Watt halogen bulb
- Power supply circuitry, battery and charging
system are fully contained in a steel enclosure
19" wide x 7.5" high. The enclosure serves as the
base for the lighting fixture and a 1.75" diameter
upright tube for the floor models.
- --Multiple power inputs include: 115VAC 50/60Hz or
230VAC 50/60Hz---Operating voltage range:
110-125VAC or 220-250VAC