STERILIZATION and DISINFECTION / Autoclaves
- The Midmark M11 is a fully-automated,
microprocessor-controlled sterilizer with an
11-inch, round, stainless-steel chamber.
- All selections are preset for drying except for
the liquids cycle. Upon completion of the
sterilization cycle, the unit exhausts and the
door automatically opens.
- The microprocessor- controlled parameters are
constantly monitored to assure proper
sterilization for each program cycle selected. The
controller sequences through the complete cycle at
the touch of one of the four icon-marked programs
on the Padswitch (e.g., wrapped, unwrapped,
paper/plastic pouches, or liquids).
- All sterilization parameters (date, time,
pressure, and temperature), are digitally
displayed and can be recorded with an optional
printer. The digital display indicates functioning
checks during operation and error codes for
testing and trouble shooting.
- The system operates at 110/120 volts ± 5 %, 50/60
Hz, with a loading of 1.4kW
- The exterior dimensions of the sterilizer are 17
inches high by 18 inches wide by 22 inches deep
(handle included) or 22¾ inches deep (with power
- UL Listed and ISO 9001 certified.
Call For Pricing